What This Site Is About:
You’re In The Right place if:
Your health has crash landed
You know, or do not know what is causing your symptoms
And you want to heal
– or –
You wish to help someone you know
with their healing journey
– or –
You know your own health could be much improved.
I chose sunflowers as a symbol for this site because they are one of the most popular flowers in the world and are used as a symbol for health and longevity for many cultures and organizations and for various conditions. Visualize a sunflower as your perfect health symbol, the perfect golden glow like the sun, the focus on how to overcome any health conditions and financial disasters in your life.
- Have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, MS, CFS or any other so-called incurable disease.
- Have asthma,diabetes, arthritis, gout, cataracts and/or many more
- You are looking for Other healing modalities you may want to consider, for yourself and others
- Where to start financially and healthwise. After all, you cannot do it all at once.
- Want to know what type of exercise is best for you such as Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Yoga, Martial Arts, Energy bodywork medicine, meditation
- Want to know if your water is safe to drink and what to do about it.
- Healthful recipes that are easy to prepare
- You have a very tight pocket book and are looking for places to begin healing that are the best choices for you
- You are fairly healthy but know you could be better, there is something here for you as well
- Last but not least, anyone who wishes to further their knowledge from beginner to savvy searcher
There was a time that all I feared was living.
This is the site I wish could have been there when I began my long, hard journey back to health.
So far, I have gained freedom from the constant pain of fibromyalgia, no more diabetes, asthma and the cataract is gone from my eye without surgery.
My niche is how to overcome fibromyalgia and other so-called incurable conditions giving suggestions on where to start especially for those on a fixed income. Becoming much more affluent is part of this process.
Most of my information is steering people into the best channels of healing for their own life, with links where they may gain further information for their own challenges.
You could be a person who has been chronically ill for be fairly long time or a person who is reasonably healthy but you know something isn’t right, you may have lost your spark, finding yourself tire easily and your zest for life is beginning to wane.
So what should I look at first?
How do I overcome the symptoms of my health conditions?
Where do I start?
The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of LuSinda and her community/forum. You are encouraged you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. As an information service we quote many sources for various articles and belief systems are provided in good faith, but it is ultimately up to each person to make decisions based on one’s own judgement .